- Designed and field-tested for competition shooting and law enforcement applications - Patent pending.
- Allows for mounting multiple optics or accessories in one location.
- Mounts both optics side-by-side with the angled optic on the same axis as the barrel; something most 45° mounts fail to achieve.
- Great for USPSA's Pistol Caliber Carbine division where competitors are required to shoot in less-than-ideal shooting positions making a second optic mounted on a 45° angle critical.
- Our improved geometry makes sighting in the second optic is a breeze and gives the shooter improved consistency as both optics are on the same plane as the barrel. This also achieves a more streamlined and clean-cut weapons system.
- The SIDEWINDER™, can be used for tactical applications, especially with PDW-style weapons where space to mount accessories is a challenge.
- By mounting lights and lasers back by the optic, you not only help balance the firearm, but also reduce the risk of snagging the accessory on a door frame or window while carrying out your duty.
- Mounts optic at the absolute co-witness height
- Made in Wisconsin from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Media Tumbled and Glass-bead Blasted
- Black Mil-Spec Type iii Hardcoat Anodized
- Mil-Spec profile 1913 Picatinny Rail
- Part No. S04221
|Dimensions||2 × 2.1 × .7 in|